A-Z terminations, Instant Access via BuyMin service

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Paul Sergievski, May 13, 2005.

  1. Buy Minutes around the world and pay for traffic only.

    There are no additional or hidden costs. Originate traffic and pay only
    per minutes.

    3 easy-steps Start-Up procedure provides an instant access to millions
    of VoIP minutes worldwide.
    - Get an account ID
    - Accept Service Agreement
    - Register your equipment

    See tariffs at www.BuyMin.com

    Sincerely,
    BuyMin Sales

    msn:
    isq: 240089256

    www.BuyMin.com
    Phone +1 866 744 1140 Fax +1 650 429 2109

    BuyMin.com :: Buy Minutes Instantly

    Paul Sergievski, May 13, 2005