    address and other things in boxes on web pages. Specifically I want to
    delete some entries so they no longer show up.

    Newfdog

    Newfdog, Apr 25, 2005

  2. Newfdog

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Since you're posting here using Thunderbird I will assume you're asking
    about Firefox. Unlike the Mozilla Suite, FF does not have a Form
    Manager. You can, however, manually edit the plain-text file in which
    the form data is stored. In the Suite it's xxxxxxxx.w, not sure but I
    think it's the same in FF.

    Ed Mullen, Apr 25, 2005

  3. Newfdog

    Z Guest

    IIRC, highlight and press DELETE.

    Z, Apr 25, 2005
  4. Newfdog

    Newfdog Guest

    No, that doesn't work.

    Newfdog

    Newfdog, Apr 25, 2005
  5. Newfdog

    Newfdog Guest

    Thanks Ed...... note the second word in my post.

    Newfdog

    Newfdog, Apr 26, 2005
  6. Newfdog

    Z Guest

    SHIFT + DELETE.

    Z, Apr 26, 2005
  7. Newfdog

    Newfdog Guest

    You got it. Thanks a million.

    Newfdog

    Newfdog, Apr 26, 2005
  8. Newfdog

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Yes, and please note the huge hole in my brain. :-D Oops!

    Ed Mullen, Apr 26, 2005
  9. Newfdog

    treubleu

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0

    Hi! I'm not sure where to find the plain-text file mentioned above. I did a search for "xxxxxxxx.w" - I know, a little simple minded, but I was desperate.:shock: I'm running FF 1.5. Is there a place I can go to edit the saved form data? Any help would be greatly appreciate! Thanks! :p

    treubleu, Oct 14, 2006