    handset.

    Any suggestions?
    Andrew.

    Andrew Hodgson, Sep 9, 2005

  2. I have not experienced the same problem.

    Is the phone connected directly to the ATA or is it one of many connected
    via you home wiring?

    Have you tried a different phone?

    Have you asked Vonage to reconfigure your ATA to use the other phone port
    (port2) to help determine where the problem might be?

    Regards,

    Paul

    Paul Westwell, Sep 10, 2005

  3. Only one connected - cheap chorded phone around ten years old.
    Not as yet.
    Not as yet.

    Thanks for the pointers.
    Andrew.

    Andrew Hodgson, Sep 10, 2005
  4. Andrew Hodgson

    Ivor Jones Guest

    Thereby lies one of my main objections to Vonage - "Have you asked Vonage
    to reconfigure your ATA" - I'd rather like to do my own configuration,
    thanks all the same.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Sep 10, 2005
  5. Have you asked Vonage to reconfigure your ATA to use the other phone port
    The Adaptor should look for an xml file each time it is rebooted and
    check the configuration

    Mat

    Mathew Curtis, Sep 10, 2005