    Operating when almost everyone else is asleep. Got all the mod con's and
    welcome all.

    Chuma.

    Chuma, Sep 20, 2004

  2. Chuma

    XPD Guest

    Got a link ?
    Im currently trying out World Of Pirates (www.worldofpirates.com) which
    seems quite fun and takes me back to the days of Pirates! on the Amiga :)

    XPD, Sep 20, 2004

  3. Chuma

    AD. Guest

    Yeah, that was a great game back then. Is World of Pirates the sequel I'd
    heard someone is making or something else?

    Cheers
    Anton

    AD., Sep 20, 2004
  4. Chuma

    Jackson Guest

    www.atitd.com will get you to a free 24hr trial. Download is pretty small so
    dosent take long to get in and start playing. If you've not played this
    before, when you start call for a mentor to guide you through the first
    stages of the game.

    Jackson.

    Jackson, Sep 20, 2004
  5. Chuma

    Stewbaby Guest

    I play Eternal Lands (http://www.eternal-lands.com/).

    Stewbaby

    Stewbaby, Sep 20, 2004
  6. Chuma

    XPD Guest

    WOP is a German based group making an online version of pirates basically
    but its not an official Pirates! game....its their own thing.

    Pirates! is being released in the next month or so (Ive already got it
    pre-ordered) and should be good http://www.gpstore.co.nz/Games/1466691.html

    XPD, Sep 20, 2004