A small reminder about 24hoursupport.helpdesk for newbees

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Richard, Sep 24, 2003.

  1. Richard

    Richard Guest

    Nothing is off topic.
    The only exceptions being spam and pyramid scams.
    This is not your ISP helpdesk.
    If you need help with a specific problem dealing with a service or password
    or account problem, contact your ISP directly.

    All persons staffing the group are paid an hourly rate of 50 Canadian Pesos.
    1 hour minimum.

    FAQ's
    Why? What? WTF? How do they do that? Where do I find...? How do I create a
    newsgroup? Are we there yet?
    No such animal exists for this group.
    This group does not exist.
    There is no such things as UFO's. There are no "Men in Black" and no black
    helicopters.
    "Yes toto we are in Kansas, you dumbass dog.".

    When's dinner?

    Richard, Sep 24, 2003

  2. Richard

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Richard said:
    I wonder who is going to be the first to post a small reminder about Richard
    Bullis?

    Brian H¹©, Sep 24, 2003

  3. Richard

    Richard Guest

    For the record:
    Richard Bullis is an accused 50 year old pedophile, menace to the society at
    large, giver of erroneous advice, clueless eternal newbee kook of the
    century [cenkoc], insane whacko, communist, republican, democrat,
    cheapskate, and other odds and ends. Under acheiver and damn proud of it,
    man.

    Richard, Sep 25, 2003
  4. Richard

    Brian H¹© Guest

    No, no, no. Not "accused", but *self-confessed*

    Brian H¹©, Sep 25, 2003
  5. BULLSHIT! Several of them just landed in the parking lot!
    .... or maybe it's my new drugs? ...
    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
    <<Take THAT, VeriSlime!

    Gary G. Taylor, Sep 25, 2003
  6. Is that the 20th or 21st century, btw?

    BuffNET Tech Support - MichaelJ, Sep 25, 2003
  7. Richard

    Mara Guest

    ^^^^

    Please fix your delimiter.