    they look around and count them, myself I can see 8 and one of those is
    the high brightness type that the idiot manufactures just love to put
    below the viewing area of a TV, Ahg!

    Collector, Jun 1, 2004

  2. Collector

    Dogg Guest

    12 here. 2 PC's and an ADSL router.

    Dogg, Jun 1, 2004

  3. mines 100-499... but only because I have 60 new dells sitting in my
    office, at 2 a piece... if I had unpacked the keyboards, it'd be another
    3 per machine

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Jun 1, 2004
  4. Collector

    Collector Guest

    Perhaps I should have qualified it , "Leds which are lit up"

    Collector, Jun 1, 2004
  5. ok then... 50-99... they're ghosting at the moment. :)

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Jun 1, 2004
  6. Collector

    Collector Guest

    A question, Purchased or Leased Dells?

    Collector, Jun 1, 2004
  7. Collector

    Palm Guest

    26 ... couple of pcs (10), cable modem (5), router (8), tv (1), stereo(1),
    tv cable box (1) these are all 'on', quite a few other leds off at the mo.

    Palm, Jun 1, 2004
  8. Collector

    Nik Coughin Guest

    Too many to be bothered counting. Estimate around 100 which are turned on,
    probably another 100 which aren't.

    Nik Coughin, Jun 1, 2004
  9. Leased.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Jun 1, 2004
  10. Collector

    steve Guest

    They are all 'state indicators'.

    Without them, you'd have no idea what is happening inside those objects.

    You must own too many of them. Should I come 'round and take a few to
    help reduce the glare?

    :)

    steve, Jun 1, 2004
  11. Collector

    Peter Grooby Guest

    just 4 on at the moment
    PC
    Mouse
    Screen
    PC of person behind me.
    6 if I lift the mouse up and look underneath it.

    Peter Grooby, Jun 1, 2004
  12. Collector

    EMB Guest

    In
    40-99 between a couple of servers, a switch, etc. And 500+ in a server room
    earlier in the day.

    EMB, Jun 1, 2004
  13. Collector

    Dogg Guest

    Eeek!

    Dogg, Jun 1, 2004
  14. Would each digit of a 7-segment LED display count as 7 LEDs?

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Jun 1, 2004
  15. Collector

    mike diack Guest

    Anyone within eyeshot of Eden Park or Ellerslie Racecourse while the
    big screen is running....several million !

    mike diack, Jun 1, 2004
  16. 21 continuously on, 1 blinking.

    If I sit still long enough and then move to trigger the infrared
    detector on the wall of my office, does its indicator light count as
    another one?

    Lawrence "Definitely Too Many Gadgets" D'Oliveiro

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Jun 1, 2004
  17. Collector

    Collector Guest

    That question sounds like an attempt to qualify in the high scores of
    Geekdom

    Collector, Jun 1, 2004
  18. Eek? why? we have ~1500 in the place.
    If we bought them, we'd have to get rid of 10 three year old PC's a
    week, it'd be caos.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Jun 1, 2004
  19. Collector

    Dogg Guest

    The Eeek was related to the fact you are leasing Dell's, not leasing
    in general which is a very good option for businesses needing to
    upgrade their IT equipment.

    Dogg, Jun 1, 2004
  20. Collector

    Dogg Guest

    On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 08:37:01 +1200, "Dave - Dave.net.nz"

    <snip>

    So who's that big down there anyway? F & P?

    Dogg, Jun 1, 2004