A seamless reinstall with applications

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Collector»NZ, Jan 21, 2005.

  1. I have only had a quick look at this site but it looks like the bees
    knees for those of you who like to fiddle and "Crap"© out your XP install.

    MSFN's Unattended XP CD - Introduction
    "Have you ever wanted a Windows XP CD that would install Windows XP by
    automatically putting in your name, product key, timezone and regional
    settings? Followed by silently installing all your favourite
    applications along with the latest DirectX, .Net Framework and then all
    the Windows Critical Updates, registry tweaks, updated drivers, and a
    readily patched UXTheme.dll without any user interaction whatsoever?
    Then this guide will show you how you can do just that!

    Target Audience: Home users - who are taking up a time-consuming process
    of re-installing Windows, manually installing essential applications,
    downloading windows updates, and tweaking their OS to perfection on
    every re-format.

    Difficulty: Requires an intermediate experience of Microsoft Windows XP
    and a basic knowledge of how batch commands function."
    http://unattended.msfn.org/
    -- ======================================================================
    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
    Fools ignore complexity. Pragmatists suffer it. Some can avoid it.
    Geniuses remove it

    Collector»NZ, Jan 21, 2005

  2. Collector»NZ

    Adder Guest

    2005 14:48:05 +1300, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Collector=BBNZ?=
    Did this for work, works just great, we also did the unatteneded Office
    installastions

    Adder, Jan 23, 2005