    2mp at least. Film-wise I was thinking a Olympus Stylus Epic...is there a
    dcam equivalent?

    thanks for suggestions

    Jim Waggener, Dec 7, 2003

  2. Jim Waggener

    Phil Guest

    Yes. Olympus makes digital Stylus models which are all weather.

    Phil

    Phil, Dec 7, 2003

  3. Jim Waggener

    grum Guest

    Jim

    I've had a Pentax Optio 33WR for a few weeks now. Its 3Mp and waterproof
    (submersible to 1m but not rated for use underwater). I'm not too fussy but
    the pictures it takes look pretty good to me, and more importantly it has
    survived several whitewater kayaking trips with no problems.

    Graeme

    grum, Dec 8, 2003