    Techie Guest

    I disappear for awhile and bullshit sprouts up so my fangs come out I can't
    help it

    Techie, Jun 8, 2004

  2. Samantha

    Techie Guest

    If you bring beer the door is always open, you can even kick the neighbour's
    dog

    Techie, Jun 8, 2004

  3. circa Mon, 7 Jun 2004 07:08:01 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Consultant
    () said,
    That's "animatronic" to you, bub.

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Jun 8, 2004
  4. Samantha

    Consultant Guest

    unlike you, i dont have a built in spell checker, i feel so infereeor

    Consultant, Jun 8, 2004

  5. what cant speak cant lie.
    216 was clear but trust me 290,291,293 and 294 aint.

    ================================
    My Hero:
    (remove vroomfondle to email me)
    ================================

    Marlin Munrow, Jun 8, 2004
  6. Samantha

    Neil Guest

    you know damn right

    Neil, Jun 9, 2004
  7. circa Tue, 8 Jun 2004 06:41:27 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Consultant
    () said,
    It was a firmware update.

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Jun 9, 2004