  1. It is also clear that you are not aware of the histories of some of
    I totaly agree with you Laura.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 6, 2004

  2. I still remember the bad old days of the nt4 mcse transcenders :eek:(
    Marked the beginning of the end, as far as I was concerned.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 6, 2004

  3. I have worked hard in the field of IT
    Someone with only four years experience, has more than likely never
    heard of CPM!!!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 6, 2004
  4. circa Sun, 06 Jun 2004 09:37:43 +0100, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Marlin Munrow
    () said,
    I've been busy. :)
    That's disheartening to hear. I thought they'd cleaned up their act a
    bit, as well. Still didn't think people needed 'em to certify, but I
    thought they'd stopped the dumping.

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Jun 6, 2004
  5. Unfortunately, they've stopped Spike's column in Certification magazine,
    which I used to look forward to every month. Now it's just all boring stuff
    about certification.

    --
    Fris "I wonder if he p-o'd an editor" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 7, 2004
  6. You're like the official MCNGP pit bull lately.

    --
    Fris "Someone has to fill-in Gary US's shoes" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 7, 2004
  7. Since nobody else has asked so far, I'll ask the two questions that I'll bet
    are on most of our minds:

    1) How's Darren doing these days?

    2) R U Hawt?

    --
    Fris "These questions were a) rude b) smug c) inexcusable d) all of the
    above" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 7, 2004
  8. Samantha

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Which one?
    I'll give you two guesses. First one doesn't count.

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 7, 2004
  9. Samantha

    Consultant Guest

    this is why women in the IT field is not a good idea. there is no room for
    emotions in this industry. when a server breaks down, will you too? before i
    get completely blasted, i know there are some exceptions to this rule, like
    our own animitronic and other mcngp female members.

    Consultant, Jun 7, 2004
  10. Samantha

    Consultant Guest

    she's not retarded, she's just slow

    Consultant, Jun 7, 2004
  11. Samantha

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    isn't this a little heavy for a monday morning, consultant? save this kind
    of stuff for friday afternoon.

    although i did get a laugh out of the line "when a server breaks down, will
    you too?" good stuff.

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 7, 2004
  12. Samantha

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    mole asses.

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 7, 2004
  13. Samantha

    Brian Guest

    Three words:

    Welcome to usenet.

    The longer explanation:

    Don't think that getting a negative response will stop others from giving
    you a positive response, if one is actually deserved. Don't let it get you
    down, usenet is like that. A lot of people are braver when the person they
    are talking to can't see them.

    Brian

    Brian, Jun 7, 2004
  14. this is why women in the IT field is not a good idea. there is no room for
    <gasp> Was that a joke ?!

    =====================

    J. Q. Etuo, MCSE/CCNA/A+, Jun 7, 2004
  15. Samantha

    ME Guest

    Reading posts in this NG as it entertains you. Beside that don't post your
    questions here.

    ME, Jun 7, 2004
  16. You're like the official MCNGP pit bull lately.

    Yep, certainly would not want to stroll on up to Techie's house and
    kick a dog.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 7, 2004
  17. this is why women in the IT field is not a good idea. there is no room for
    You are so mean; what about tech goddess, who is a credit to her sex
    (which ever sex that may be!).

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 7, 2004
  18. 1) How's Darren doing these days?
    YOU DON'T ASK DUMB QUESTION

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 7, 2004
  19. Samantha

    Consultant Guest

    uh, yeah sure, heh heh

    Consultant, Jun 7, 2004
  20. Samantha

    David K Guest

    I didn't see any of the 195 questions on Transcender's 70-216 practice
    tests on my exam. I saw questions that had a similar setup, with the
    same city names perhaps, but not with the same questions. I'll keep an
    eye out on the next 5 tests.

    I know nothing about Transcender's past, and business is not my forte,
    but at present time it wouldn't make sense to me for a MS Certified
    Practice Test Provider (Self-Test Software) to be the sister company
    (under Kaplan) of a braindump, or for MS to allow Kaplan to carry on
    with a forked tongue.

    Dave

    David K, Jun 7, 2004