a reminder of the past

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by nerd32768, Jul 22, 2004.

  1. nerd32768

    nerd32768 Guest

    here is a reminder of what someone else said a *long* time ago(august 28,
    2003)

    Ok I hate to say it but I think I am on the verge of crossing over. I have
    been visiting the MCSA and MCSE groups a couple of times a day for the last
    2 months. During this time I have come to the conclusion that if all these
    people who ask these worthless questions get certified my MCSA/MCSE will
    only garner me minimum wage if I am lucky. I have tried to be nice and post
    useful information but the constant barrage of the same repetitive question
    has pushed me to the limit. One would assume others could go to the MS train
    cert section and download the completely obvious answers to these redundant
    question. As said before by others, how are these people going to provide an
    adequate level of support if they can not even do search on the MS web site
    for training information. My next question is why can individuals not search
    the 3563 post in the MCSA group and get the answer to their own questions.

    Rant ove for now

    Rick

    nerd32768, Jul 22, 2004

  2. nerd32768

    TechGeekPro Guest

    <snipped rant>

    You were just starting to sprout pubes back then, eh nerd.

    TechGeekPro, Jul 22, 2004

  3. nerd32768

    Rick Guest

    What was the e-mail address on that? I can not decide if that was one of my
    post. It looks like it though as it has some of typical error I make when
    I'm pissed and typing fast. I know I made the crossing over statement over
    a year ago. I use to post using as my e-mail addy

    Rick

    Rick, Jul 23, 2004
  4. nerd32768

    nerd32768 Guest

    nerd32768, Jul 23, 2004
  5. nerd32768

    Rick Guest

    Thats my post does that make me famous LOL

    Rick

    Rick, Jul 23, 2004
  6. nerd32768

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    No, but it makes your inbox full....mung next time.

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 23, 2004
  7. Depends... did you cross over?

    --
    Fris "Rick, I am your FATHER. Search your feelings, you know it to be
    true." beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 23, 2004
  8. nerd32768

    Rick Guest

    Tried this morning with the use of chalks phrase above but no invite

    Rick

    Rick, Jul 23, 2004