A Red Alert Con

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Frank Williams, Feb 27, 2013.

  1. Frank Williams, Feb 27, 2013

  2. Frank Williams

    Penguin Main Guest

    Here is a close up of the Warehouse one.. The front of the screen has a
    black frame, the back of the screen and the keyboard are NOT black they
    are BLUE..

    http://www.thewarehouse.co.nz/is-bi..._NZ/product/large/5b/f4/886227295227_02_l.jpg

    On the Asus site the front of the screen ALSO has a BLACK frame.. The
    back of the screen and the keyboard are either the SAME BLUE as the
    Warehouse picture, or red or white..

    Yes chaps, this Frank Williams person can not tell the difference between
    the front of the screen and the back..

    Penguin Main, Feb 27, 2013

  3. Another fake poster I rang the Store they stated it was Black and there
    web page link states it Black.

    I used to have Penguin Man not Penguin Main so you have been trapped by
    your own stupidity Plus I am blocked using the name now..

    Frank Williams, Feb 28, 2013