A real Canadian !

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Maurice Blanchard, Sep 25, 2008.

  1. Maurice Blanchard, Sep 25, 2008

  2. Maurice Blanchard

    Walter Banks Guest

    Walter Banks, Sep 25, 2008

  3. Maurice Blanchard

    Helen Guest

    Helen, Sep 26, 2008
  4. Maurice Blanchard

    Bruce Guest

    Walter Banks <> wrote:

    >Interesting optics.

    I see Harper is a NeoC(an)on fan. ;-)

    Bruce, Sep 26, 2008
  5. Maurice Blanchard

    Walter Banks Guest

    Helen wrote:

    > On Sep 25, 6:02 pm, "Maurice Blanchard" <> wrote:
    > > http://cjoint.com/data/jzxTKMcE0g_dynamic_resize.jpg

    > I take it you're not happy with Harper's cuts to arts funding.

    I am far more upset about the Harper's value system and attitude
    towards the arts. Proposing harsh laws against youth crime without
    moral leadership on society's values seems like a strange combination.

    There are alternative ways to raise money for the arts. Expressing
    the need for arts in a civilized society by its leaders is priceless.

    The coffee machine just beeped

    w..

    Walter Banks, Sep 26, 2008
  6. Maurice Blanchard

    Helen Guest

    On Sep 26, 12:55 pm, Walter Banks <> wrote:
    > Helen wrote:
    > > On Sep 25, 6:02 pm, "Maurice Blanchard" <> wrote:
    > > >http://cjoint.com/data/jzxTKMcE0g_dynamic_resize.jpg

    > > I take it you're not happy with Harper's cuts to arts funding.

    > I  am far more upset about the Harper's value system and attitude
    > towards the arts. Proposing harsh laws against youth crime without
    > moral leadership on society's values seems like a strange combination.
    >
    > There are alternative ways to raise money for the arts. Expressing
    > the need for arts in a civilized society by its leaders is priceless.
    >
    > The coffee machine just beeped
    >
    > w..

    It's election time Walter. All kinds of weird and wonderful things
    are promised.

    Helen, Sep 26, 2008
  7. "Helen" <> a écrit dans le message de
    On Sep 25, 6:02 pm, "Maurice Blanchard" <> wrote:
    > http://cjoint.com/data/jzxTKMcE0g_dynamic_resize.jpg

    I take it you're not happy with Harper's cuts to arts funding.

    ====

    Im not happy with anything he did.

    Maurice Blanchard, Sep 26, 2008