    I have over 2000 mail in my unused yahoo account. Is there a quick
    way to delete them all. Deteting 25 at a time is very painfully slow.
    Thanks

    lbbss, Nov 9, 2005

  2. lbbss

    Old Gringo Guest

    Check All Delete All

    Old Gringo, Nov 9, 2005

  3. lbbss

    Paul_B Guest

    POP it with a client that will kill the mail on the remote server
    without downloading.

    Paul

    Paul_B, Nov 9, 2005
  4. lbbss

    Thaqalain Guest

    How?Explain further in detail?

    Thaqalain, Nov 9, 2005
  5. lbbss

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Nov 9, 2005
  6. lbbss

    Dickens Guest

    Under >options >general preferences >inbox/folders >messages per page
    200 is the max viewable. 10 X 200 = 2000 <g>

    Start from top right of the inbox view
    Charles

    Dickens, Nov 9, 2005
  7. lbbss