A question for you that has never been asked before since it was the last time!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Knowledge, Nov 25, 2006.

  1. Knowledge

    Knowledge Guest

    When I had cassette tape it was easy to pause it and change music when
    I had copied everything from the current album that I wanted on tape.
    I put a new record on to the right spot, and when the song I liked
    started I released the pause button and continued on. So I ended up
    with a tape full of music that I really enjoyed.

    Now! Here is my sitcheeashun!

    I'm listening to some jamming music by Pete Tong, Carl Cox, and DJ
    Dan.

    The mixes are 60 to 90 minutes long on a CD. Actually the music is
    coming from my hard drive, but it was on a CD originally I guess.

    So when I have everything copied to cdrom from one mix. How do I pause
    the CDROM, change music and only add the good stuff from the next long
    mix of music. There might only be ten minutes from each long mix that
    is really grooving. So basically, I'm trying to figure out how to get
    a CD full of stuff taken from long mixes. Est-ce possible fare quello?
    Come?

    Mille grazie messieurs

    Knowledge, Nov 25, 2006

  2. Knowledge

    Meat Plow Guest

    Can't pause a CDR.

    Meat Plow, Nov 25, 2006

  3. Knowledge

    Knowledge Guest

    Can I split an MP3 file at the point where I want to divide it into
    two pieces?

    Knowledge, Nov 25, 2006
  4. Knowledge

    Old Gringo Guest

    Would it be possible to put all the music in the same play list of
    your favorite media player and then just burn the play list?

    Old Gringo, Nov 25, 2006
  5. Knowledge

    Frosty Guest

    On Fri, 24 Nov 2006 21:37:13 -0600 in 24hoursupport.helpdesk a thought
    sat on Knowledge <>'s chest like a vulture, I said
    "Pluck It! And with the feather I'll tickle your throat and you can
    Polterbits?

    Frosty, Nov 25, 2006
  6. Knowledge

    me Guest

    Why not just record the bits you want onto your hard drive,say in the My
    Music folder. Then just use Nero or something to burn the compilation in one
    go .

    Or you can just split the mps files with an mp3 splitting tool ...
    http://www.yaosoft.com/ (other free mp3 splitters are available)
    then do the Nero step i mentioned

    me, Nov 25, 2006
  7. Knowledge

    The Doctor Guest

    Use a digital audio editor such as goldwave, blaze media pro, nero has
    one. http://www.sermonaudio.com/links.asp?localSection=Software has a list.
    Cut & splice together whatever you want. Get an appropriate lead,
    connect your sound card to your tape recorder & play/record it.

    The Doctor, Nov 25, 2006
  8. Knowledge

    dadiOH Guest

    Yes. Google it

    --

    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

    dadiOH, Nov 25, 2006
  9. Knowledge

    Meat Plow Guest

    Should be able to but I would edit it in .wav format.

    Meat Plow, Nov 25, 2006
  10. Knowledge

    Gaius Baltar Guest

    You'd have to do what you want to hard-disk first i.e. assemble a
    collection of MP3s, then burn that to CD

    gb

    Gaius Baltar, Nov 25, 2006