    only?) I get another msg. from the same thread to add my comments to. That
    happens whether I right click on the msg header line, or any other method.

    Rolf

    Rolf, Dec 17, 2008

  2. Rolf

    VanguardLH Guest

    Former Microplanet Gravity, abandoned by its author Albert Choy (who
    used to work for Microplanet), and now the open-source Super Gravity at
    SourceForge (web site: http://mpgravity.sourceforge.net/), has their
    base Sourceforge site at http://sourceforge.net/projects/mpgravity/
    where there is a link to Forums. Alas, it doesn't look like those
    forums gets much traffic. For questions on newsreaders, look to the
    news.software.newsreaders group. When posting there, you might want to
    better describe just what "another msg. from the same thread to add my
    comments to" means. Describe exactly what you are doing and what
    happens.

    VanguardLH, Dec 17, 2008

  3. Rolf

    VanguardLH Guest

    /V/egetarian
    /A/rse burglar with
    /N/on-functional
    /G/low rod and
    /U/nprofitable
    /A/sshole is looking for
    /R/usty
    /D/ickimus maximus for
    /L/ow-fives.
    /H/alfwit.

    VanguardLH, Dec 18, 2008
  4. Rolf

    VanguardLH Guest

    Yep, an imposter shows his unwillingness to actually help the OP.
    This was the best you could do for an insult? Rather trivial.

    VanguardLH, Dec 18, 2008