A problem too jumbo-sized for Bill Gates to solve?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Au79, May 9, 2006.

  1. Au79

    Au79 Guest

    Au79, May 9, 2006

  2. Au79

    thanatoid Guest

    Now, THIS was very interesting. It has been obvious to me for
    some time that M$ can no longer handle "developing" Windows.

    And for a variety of "reasons" (all invalid IMO) they are
    unwilling to simply start from scratch.

    AFA Goofle (typo but I'm leaving it in), they are now as evil as
    M$, IMO. And to think it all started just with a nice fast
    search engine...

    thanatoid, May 9, 2006