A problem to install windows XP Sp2(Soltek mainboard)

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Amin_dzo, Jul 14, 2007.

  1. Amin_dzo

    Amin_dzo

    Joined:
    May 30, 2007
    Messages:
    11
    Likes Received:
    0
    Dear Sir,
    I want to install windows xp sp2 but i have a problem with that.I have an old windows that is not service pack,i can install this but my problem is sp2.I start to install window sp2, it formats the patition then copies the files and it restarts the computer to continue installation but the process stops in loading windows to continue installation and it stays in that position but when i install my old windows i don't have any problem.
    I try 3 different sp2 cD but i had this problem.what is the problem? could you help me?
    Is is a hardware promlem?
    om my motherboard package is written FSB800 but on my guide book it is written SL-86PE2/86SPE2-L
    i have bought this motherboard two or three years ago.
    one of may freind has this problem too and his mainboard is soltek like me.
    Is it related to mainboard?

    thank you
    Amin Derazgisoo

    Amin_dzo, Jul 14, 2007