a picture of a very close personal friend of mine

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Lionel, Oct 28, 2003.

  1. Lionel

    Lionel Guest

    Lionel, Oct 28, 2003

  2. Damn you, bastard :-(

    Morten Bested, Oct 28, 2003

  3. Lionel

    Mcploppy © Guest

    Mcploppy ©, Oct 28, 2003
  4. Lionel

    Ken Wolman Guest

    Considering I opened this at WORK, you sonofabitch, I hope to Christ I
    never find you.
    --
    Kenneth Wolman
    Proposal Development Department

    Ken Wolman, Oct 28, 2003
  5. Lionel

    Bacchus Guest

    Kenneth... I wouldn't leave my phone# on these forums. Kinda asking for bad
    news.

    Bacchus, Oct 28, 2003
  6. Lionel

    Travis Guest

    I want a job where I get to read newsgroups at work.

    Travis, Oct 29, 2003
  7. Lionel

    Azzz1588 Guest

    ROFLMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Pretty tasteless, but you should have known by the screen name
    he was a loser !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    He is after one of our resident trolls..................

    Azzz1588, Oct 29, 2003
  8. Lionel

    Paolo Pizzi Guest

    Plenty of government jobs are available... ;-)))

    Paolo Pizzi, Oct 29, 2003
  9. Lionel

    Azzz1588 Guest

    I'd laugh, if it wernt true !!