A photo processing software is picasa

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by sanwan, Nov 27, 2006.

  1. sanwan

    sanwan Guest

    sanwan, Nov 27, 2006

  2. sanwan

    Roy G Guest

    Help Ma Boab, "as they used to say in the Broons".

    Did you discover this all by yourself ??
    Or did you have to Google for it ??

    Roy G

    Roy G, Nov 27, 2006

  3. sanwan

    Matt Ion Guest

    If ya cain't find Picasa on Google, where ARE ya gonna find it???

    Matt Ion, Nov 27, 2006
  4. sanwan

    Hebee Jeebes Guest

    Download from this twit so you can get a nice virus or a Trojan (no not the
    rubber kind). What an idiot.

    Hebee Jeebes, Nov 27, 2006
  5. Uhh, the op may not speak English as his native
    language. Don't have a clue why the comment was
    made, but the comment itself is not worded
    correctly. Lots of photo processing software are
    not named Picasa. The OP probably meant to say
    Picasa is a photo processing software.

    George E. Cawthon, Nov 27, 2006
  6. sanwan

    Roy G Guest

    Well.

    I suppose it is remotely possible that there might just be some half-wit
    somewhere who might be stupid enough to go to the Spammer's site looking for
    Picassa, rather than going to Google.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Nov 27, 2006
  8. Yes, information that was sorely lacking heretodate.

    I have carefully made notes both in hard copy and on my computers and
    backups.

    ==
    lsmft

    John McWilliams, Nov 27, 2006