A non-Cisco router, BDCOM 1700 Router Series

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by WNasri, Jun 28, 2008.

  1. WNasri

    WNasri Guest

    Hi Everybody,

    I have a router, non-cisco brand, it is BDCOM 1710 Router Series, Made
    in China

    I used a console to connect to this router,

    Although it's command very similar to cisco IOS, but there is still
    little defference,

    I want to know, how can I add a user and a password, to prevent
    unauthorized modification to my rotuer

    I tried Cisco command, but it's not exist

    Router> "enable"

    Router# "configure"

    Router_config# "user ledo password ledo2"

    Router_config#

    it doesn't work

    I don't know how get help

    Thank you if you can help me

    PS: I can provide too much details as much as you require

    ThanX

    WNasri, Jun 28, 2008