A New E-Shop For Jeff Relf

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by John Bailo, Feb 4, 2004.

  1. John Bailo

    John Bailo Guest

    John Bailo, Feb 4, 2004

  2. John Bailo

    Jeff Relf Guest

    Jeff Relf, Feb 4, 2004

  3. John Bailo

    John Bailo Guest

    This is your brain on drugs...

    John Bailo, Feb 4, 2004
  4. John Bailo

    dmreed Guest

    dmreed, Feb 4, 2004
  5. John Bailo

    Jeff Relf Guest

    Hi dmreed ,
    Re: My picture ,
    You comment ,
    " jeeeez....scared me when it really popped up !
    please warn us next time , pleeeeeeeease " ,

    Sorry about that ,
    Bailo was saying I was bald and fat ,
    the picture shows neither .

    Now where is Bailo's picture ...
    My guess is that he is the one who is bald and fat .
    ( And with a mullet too boot )

    Jeff Relf, Feb 4, 2004
  6. John Bailo

    rollasoc Guest

    Bald with a mullet..... How does that work then?

    rollasoc, Feb 4, 2004
  7. John Bailo

    Jeff Relf Guest

    Jeff Relf, Feb 4, 2004