    Some other guys seem to have the same...

    Can you verify your transcript?

    Thanks!

    Thierry DEMAN [MVP], Dec 18, 2004

  2. Thierry DEMAN [MVP]

    Undrende Guest

    I have also this "certification". What are Microsoft thinking? It doesn't
    look good on my job applications!

    /Undrende
    MCDBA-2000
    MCSA-2000/2003
    MCSE-2000

    Undrende, Dec 19, 2004

  3. Thierry DEMAN [MVP]

    paul Guest

    Hi,
    Just went to print a new transcript earlier today and l also have
    an entry entitled Microsoft Certified Non Professional (but dated Sep
    05, 2003) trying to figure out if its due to some exam l need to renew
    but l can not find any that say l need to renew them. Very reluctant to
    print out a new transcript that states that l am a Non-Professional
    without understanding what is meant by it, lets hope MS post an
    explanation of the new title soon.
    Regards

    Paul

    MCSD, MCDBA, MCAD and the new NON-MCP : (

    paul, Dec 19, 2004
  4. I'm sure it's a mistake, and I've asked my team to investigate. I'll update
    you when I hear something back.

    --
    Ken Rosen
    MCT Worldwide Program Manager

    Ken Rosen [MS], Dec 19, 2004
  5. Hi Ken,

    thanks for this action!
    I'm sure that this will be corrected in a very few time.

    Bye.

    Thierry DEMAN [MVP], Dec 19, 2004
  6. It is now corrected!

    --