    --
    Mimic

    and those that dont."

    Mimic, Jan 19, 2004

  2. Mimic

    paul Guest

    This person wrote a computer MANUAL using this kind of
    language?.......................I must be out of sync with today, getting
    old or something.To read the intro would be to immediately dismiss the book
    as garbage.........I dont know.

    paul, Jan 19, 2004

  3. Mimic

    Jim Watt Guest

    Jim Watt, Jan 19, 2004
  4. Mimic

    Mimic Guest

    yuh i see you put that up before, tis funny++

    --
    Mimic

    and those that dont."

    Mimic, Jan 19, 2004
  5. Multiple reply. Apologies.

    Mimic spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

    Lol at this one.

    LOL
    Agreed.

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck_N0i, Jan 19, 2004
  6. Mimic

    Jim Watt Guest

    Could not resist buying the item when I saw it and
    the contents were good.

    Jim Watt, Jan 19, 2004
  7. Mimic

    kyra Guest

    "Trackers"
    wouldn't know a manual from the toilet paper it flushes

    kyra, Jan 20, 2004
  8. Mimic

    Pete Guest

    Pete, Jan 20, 2004
  9. Mimic

    Mimic Guest

    I used to eat them when i was uber little :p
    (the food that is, not the trackers :/ )

    --
    Mimic

    and those that dont."

    Mimic, Jan 20, 2004