    But never mind I still love you all, no mater how you have treated me.

    Let God be with you all.

    Merry Christmas.

    XP, Dec 20, 2005

  2. XP

    XPD Guest

    Dare we ask what hobby ? :)

    Merry Xmas to you too.

    XPD, Dec 21, 2005

  3. XP

    Rider Guest

    As long as he brings his own beer, that's fine.

    :)

    Rider, Dec 21, 2005
  4. XP

    shannon Guest

    # Beer is proof that God loves us. -- Ben Franklin

    shannon, Dec 21, 2005
  5. XP

    steve Guest

    Same you, Roger. All the best in your new hobby.

    steve, Dec 21, 2005
  6. XP

    steve Guest

    FREE Beer would be proof God loves us.

    Making us PAY for it is proof there is no God at all.

    steve, Dec 21, 2005
  7. XP

    XP Guest

    Yes I am in Love.

    XP, Dec 21, 2005
  8. I hope she came with a pump.

    news.xtra.co.nz, Dec 21, 2005
  9. XP

    SNOman Guest

    and a patch kit :)

    SNOman, Dec 21, 2005
  10. XP

    Dave Green Guest

    I'd say your prospects are very limited

    Dave Green, Dec 21, 2005
  11. XP

    BTMO Guest

    And a very merry Christmas to you too, Roger. I hope you have a wonderful
    time, and all the very best for the New Year.

    Kind regards,

    Brenton

    BTMO, Dec 21, 2005
  12. XP

    GraB Guest

    and he rides off into the sunset on his new horse ;-)

    GraB, Dec 21, 2005
  13. XP

    GraB Guest

    Not really. Love is blind. Blind as a bat at times.

    GraB, Dec 21, 2005
  14. XP

    EMB Guest

    Merry Christmas Roger. May your new endeavours be rewarding and enjoyable.

    EMB, Dec 21, 2005
  15. XP

    EMB Guest

    Congratulations Roger, long may it last.

    EMB, Dec 21, 2005
  16. XP

    Kent Smith Guest

    Love is a hobby? :)

    Do you attend swap meets?

    -KENT

    Kent Smith, Dec 21, 2005
  17. XP

    Kent Smith Guest

    Well, it looks like it will be a very merry Christmas for us then. :)

    Thanks woger.

    -KENT

    Kent Smith, Dec 21, 2005
  18. XP

    Mark Remfrey Guest

    You can still use your other hand..... :)

    Merry Xmas!

    --

    Regards,
    Mark Remfrey

    "Two wrongs don't make a right.... it usually takes three or more!"

    Mark Remfrey, Dec 21, 2005
  19. XP

    Pooh Bare Guest

    Have a good one:O)

    Pooh

    Pooh Bare, Dec 21, 2005
  20. XP

    ~misfit~ Guest

    What EMB said. All the best Roger, may you have everything you wish for.

    ~misfit~, Dec 21, 2005