    still autocompletes in the "save as" window. I'm sure it has to do
    with a function of XP, but I can find no documentation on the subject.
    Can someone tell me how to disable this?

    WF, Nov 18, 2004

  2. WF

    Unk Guest

    Click Start, Settings, Control Panel, "Internet Options"

    Click the "Advanced" tab. Scroll down to "Browsing",
    uncheck "Use Inline Autocomplete for Windows Explorer"

    Click "Content" tab, under the "Personal Information" section,
    click the "AutoComplete" button, uncheck what you don't want.
    To clear the "Auto Complete History", click the "Clear Forms" button.

    How to Use the AutoComplete Feature in Internet Explorer
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=217148

    Unk, Nov 18, 2004