    Wisconsin
    Just oh my. Why Google, why?

    http://wavebroadcast.com/2006/09/08/a-list-of-1000plus-domains-owned-by-google/

    Silverstrand, Sep 12, 2006

  2. Silverstrand

    Ian Administrator

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2005
    Messages:
    1,220
    Likes Received:
    9
    Some very strange domains there, I wonder if google actually own them or if someone just registered it with their address?

    Ian, Sep 12, 2006

  3. Silverstrand

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Why would someone pay for those kind of domains?

    Silverstrand, Sep 12, 2006
  4. Silverstrand

    Ian Administrator

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2005
    Messages:
    1,220
    Likes Received:
    9
    No idea, probably to spam I guess - I find links in google to asdksdh3908ryaodsas.com etc... so it could be that. I'll visit some now and find out :D

    Ian, Sep 13, 2006
  5. Silverstrand

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Well, what of it? What did you find out Ian?

    bigal, Sep 15, 2006
  6. Silverstrand

    Ian Administrator

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2005
    Messages:
    1,220
    Likes Received:
    9
    Ian, Sep 15, 2006
  7. Silverstrand

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I bet it's those Chinese gamers that play games such as Warcraft to build up characters for resale. They need lots of sites to advertise from.

    bigal, Sep 16, 2006
  8. Silverstrand

    lol

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Google is too strong, isn't it?!

    lol, Mar 28, 2007
  9. Silverstrand

    jbuyers

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2009
    Messages:
    47
    Likes Received:
    0
    wow.

    thanks for the info

    jbuyers, Jun 22, 2009
  10. Silverstrand

    nikzz15

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2009
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0

    nikzz15, Jul 23, 2009
  11. Silverstrand

    MichelleRuby

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2009
    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    0
    ehmn

    ehmn, it is interesting and we really how it is

    MichelleRuby, Jul 29, 2009
  12. Silverstrand

    jettlee1

    Joined: