A Kinder Gentler Newsgroup

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Not An Expert Like You, Oct 18, 2003.

  1. On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 13:51:20 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
    at the following statement by Ralph Mann in message
    snip

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    No of SETI units returned: 2280
    (Total hours: 39103)
    www.setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu

    The Old Sourdough, Oct 25, 2003

  2. Ralph Mann Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and
    Have you tried typing Helpdesk results at 50WPM while trying to get
    your spelling correct and the problem solved...without the
    possibility of going back to correct? <G>

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck, Oct 25, 2003

  3. Not An Expert Like You

    Mara Guest

    "lauging at other peoples"
    ^^^^^^^^ ^^^^

    ROTFLMAO

    "This is why I don't waste my time reading RM's posts."

    Mara, Oct 25, 2003
  4. Not An Expert Like You

    Ralph Mann Guest

    Mara said:
    Boy, you jumped on my back quickly didn't you?

    Here, have an h for lauging, I am so very, very, very sorry for totally ruining
    your day.

    Ralph Mann, Oct 25, 2003
  5. Not An Expert Like You

    S.A. Guest

    YET YOU READ THIS ONE

    S.A., Oct 25, 2003
  6. Not An Expert Like You

    S.A. Guest

    Then why did you read this one?

    S.A., Oct 25, 2003
  7. On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 21:30:37 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
    at the following statement by S.A. in message
    Get a clue, Sad Ass. She didn't read his post.
    snip>

    The Old Sourdough, Oct 26, 2003
  8. Not An Expert Like You

    S.A. Guest

    uuuuuhhhh....I still bet she did Sourblow.

    S.A., Oct 26, 2003
  9. Not An Expert Like You

    Mara Guest

    See what I mean?