    Do you do *anything* but whine and bitch, and resort to lame
    attempts at insult; because you're obviously as lost in Usenet as a
    toddler on a freeway?

    trout, Oct 21, 2003

  2. It was on Mon, 20 Oct 2003 19:06:21 -0700, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that trout made this utterance:
    Is Sad Ass still mewling about something then?

    William Poaster, Oct 21, 2003

  3. It was on Mon, 20 Oct 2003 21:30:34 -0400, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that Thund3rstruck made this utterance:
    I'm sorry to hear you're losing your job.
    Good luck with finding another.

    William Poaster, Oct 21, 2003
  4. Mara Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    It's not 100% certain, but everyone called in for an early morning
    meeting with this manager has. Plus, I've made some pretty stupid
    mistakes recently, too...

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck, Oct 21, 2003
  5. Not An Expert Like You

    Mara Guest

    I'm hoping you don't....

    Mara, Oct 21, 2003
  6. Not An Expert Like You

    trout Guest

    Yes, he's still raising himself from his pout long enough for his
    'I'm Unhappy' alarm to go off on a regular basis. Doubtlessly, not
    realizing how many killfiles he's already in for being simply pointless
    and annoying.

    trout, Oct 21, 2003
  7. Not An Expert Like You

    S.A. Guest

    pissed off as your fingers type the letters.

    Sincerely,

    Sad Ass

    S.A., Oct 21, 2003
  8. Not An Expert Like You

    S.A. Guest

    your face looks really pissed-off when you type the letters.

    Sincerely,

    Sad Ass

    S.A., Oct 21, 2003
  9. Not An Expert Like You

    trout Guest

    Once again; you've over-estimated your importance.

    trout, Oct 21, 2003
  10. Not An Expert Like You

    trout Guest

    And I'll reply again. I do not share your estimation of your
    self-importance. And I see this post ably demonstrates your grasp of
    Usenet; replying to yourself beside an old set of attribution marks,
    with absolutely no exclusion of irrelevant material.
    Pity you haven't taken the time to learn something while you're
    here, instead of bitching, grumbling, and trying to tell other people
    how to post.

    trout, Oct 21, 2003
  11. Mara Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    I'm still employed for now. It was the standard, "WTF were you
    thinking???!!!!" session. Now, I know what Harrison feels like after
    visiting the primates at the zoo... <G>

    Thanks, Mara and William.

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck, Oct 21, 2003
  12. S.A. Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    ^^ note #1 below
    If you want to start being taken seriously, I recommend:

    1) learning how to properly reply
    2) learning how to snip irrelevent shit out of your quotes

    That's just for starters, too.

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck, Oct 21, 2003
  13. Not An Expert Like You

    Mara Guest

    I'm relieved for you. :)

    I had to take today off, and probably will tomorrow. A broken (and apparently
    infected) tooth is giving me the real horrors, and it will be Nov. 10th before I
    can see my dentist, unless there's a cancellation, so I'm on antibiotics and
    painkillers for the duration. But I don't feel too bad about taking the time -
    in the 18 months I've worked there, I've accumulated over 160 hours of sick
    leave. :) I don't believe in missing work for trivial things like death, etc. ;)

    "I hate painkillers. They either make me sick as a dog, or paralyze me - or
    both."

    Mara, Oct 21, 2003
  14. Not An Expert Like You

    Mara Guest

    that h/sh/it stop being a nitwit?

    Mara, Oct 22, 2003
  15. It was on Tue, 21 Oct 2003 18:42:35 -0400, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that Thund3rstruck made this utterance:
    LOL! I'm glad it worked out. :)

    "Just watch what you're doing in future, eh?" ;-)
    YW! :)

    William Poaster, Oct 22, 2003
  16. Not An Expert Like You

    Boomer Guest

    Glad to hear that!! :)

    Boomer, Oct 22, 2003
  17. Not An Expert Like You

    S.A. Guest

    self-importance.
    No - you got that wrong. I do not have a distorted view of my
    self-importance. As a matter of fact I concider you better than me.
    And I see this post ably demonstrates your grasp of
    Here you're right. I am having fun and learning at a chosen pace. Since
    you file-killed me I thought it would be just as easy to reply to myself.
    No, no, no. I have no desire to tell others how to post. In my estimation,
    to bitch and grumble one would have to be upset. I am not.

    Sadificus Assius

    S.A., Oct 22, 2003
  18. Not An Expert Like You

    trout Guest

    S.A. wrote:
    I obviously haven't killfiled you. And have not said that I had.
    Now, putting words in someone's mouth *is* rude.
    Let's look. Chronologically:

    "GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL HAVE DIGNITYLEFT. THIS IS NO "SUPPORT HELP
    DESK". WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A NUMBER OF AUTHENTIC HUMAN BEINGS IT IS A
    FORUM FOR GARBAGE AND CLIQUES."

    "99.8% of the responses that came to you were horseshit."

    "THAT DOESN'T SOUND LIKE A VALID ANSWER
    TO THE MAN'S QUESTION!"

    "....and just a few others have bonded together to form some kind of
    ritualistic and perverse relation based on each one's complete hatered
    of himself."

    [my favourite inexplicable complaint]
    "IT'S NOT EVEN 9:30 YET THUNDERDORK."

    This is the sum total of your 'contribution' to this newsgroup. You
    can *claim* that it's candy-kisses and gumdrops. What it *is* is clearly
    bitching, grumbling, and telling other people how to post.
    I don't particularly care. If you continue in the same vein; I
    *will* just killfile you, like others already have. I thought it would
    be instructive to peel a couple of layers of bullshit off, first.

    trout, Oct 22, 2003
  19. Boomer Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed
    Thanks Boomer...

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck, Oct 22, 2003
  20. Mara Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    Sounds familiar. I did an install once, with a temp of around 100
    deg. I think they sent me home because everyone else was sick by
    I feel for you there. However, pain is a reminder that you're
    alive...at least that's what I tell myself sometimes...

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck, Oct 22, 2003