'A hard question for' computer geeks '' who know a lot about saving files from the temporary file

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by filename.joe, Aug 18, 2007.

  1. filename.joe

    filename.joe Guest

    Hi,

    Used to save videos files and audio files on to my hard drive by going
    into to my 'temporary file' folder and dragging the file I wanted on
    to my desktop. But now, after reformating the computer, the temporary
    file doesn't store anything that's been streamed. Instead, when I go
    into my 'temporary file' folder, all I get is a "content.IES" folder
    ( - with even more folders inside containing things I streamed
    from before the computer was reformatted).

    What is a "content.IES" , and how do I get it so I can save things
    that's been streamed from the internet ?

    By the way, I used the same disc to reformat as before ( if that
    helps )

    filename.joe, Aug 18, 2007

  2. filename.joe

    SgtMinor Guest