A guy stressed about Flickr stats calls usenet users nerds!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by George Orwell, Aug 4, 2008.

  1. Jewish Muslim #156 Pro User says:

    Usenet is populated by the nerdiest of the nerds. It's quite pathetic that people use it to gossip while maintaining a fair degree of anonymity.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/sfstreetlight/2418661887/#comment72157606522504052

    Yet he keeps close watch on his stats taking screen caps everyday to compare.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/artysmokes/2727153540/

    This is the nerdiest of the nerds. King Nerd?

    The funniest thing when you look around Flickr is if one average shot is better than someone elses average shot they think they are a pro and can offer advice.
    90% of the DSLR users on Flickr have never used the manual settings on their cameras.

    SAD REALLY

    https://www.mixmaster.it

    George Orwell, Aug 4, 2008

  2. George Orwell

    Poldie Guest

    I'm sorry, but I'm obviously missing the bit where I should care what
    someone who doesn't post to Usenet think of those who do post to Usenet.

    It might make more sense for you to have the sort of discussions you're
    attempting to provoke here on Flickr.

    Poldie, Aug 4, 2008