    More information: http://www.imtoo.com/ipod-computer-transfer.html

    The screenshot:
    [​IMG]

    candycaw, Sep 30, 2007

  2. candycaw

    hanaku

    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2007
    Messages:
    10
    Likes Received:
    0
    So cool
    I think more ipod user will like it

    hanaku, Oct 19, 2007

  3. candycaw

    candycaw

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2007
    Messages:
    14
    Likes Received:
    0
    not only the ipod user, but also the mac user!
    Imtoo released the ipod computer transfer for mac two weeks ago.

    candycaw, Nov 15, 2007
  4. candycaw

    enjoycoming555

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2007
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    The interface of the progam looks very simple to use.

    enjoycoming555, Nov 19, 2007
  5. candycaw

    hely0123

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2007
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    do not agree with you

    I have used SuperAVConverter these days. It can convert all formats to other formats. It also has good quality. So I recommend this software to you. It's very simple. If you want to try, you can download it on Mysupersoft.com. Z:driver:

    hely0123, Nov 26, 2007