    have not got an uninstaller with them and they are not in add remove
    programmes. Is there a good programme to remove these.

    Steve

    Stephen Fairie, Feb 14, 2005

  2. Hello Steve,

    Here is one of them, it looks very promising, free for 20 days,
    I have downloaded the program but not installed as yet.

    http://www.innovative-sol.com/google/purchase_uninstaller.htm

    For what I read there are Programs that are very stubborn to uninstall,
    if not sure if the Advanced Uninstaller can handle Your Job, You can
    ask Innovative by E-mail contact, after You log on to their Website,
    The contact Link is @ the bottom of their Webpage. "Contact Us".

    Good Luck [email protected]

    [email protected], Feb 15, 2005

  3. Stephen Fairie

    WormWood Guest

    WormWood, Feb 15, 2005
  4. Stephen Fairie

    dadiOH Guest

    You want clean?

    1. fdisk/format
    2. Install OS
    3. Install TotalUninstall
    http://www.martau.com/
    4. Monitor all future installs/changes with TUN

    BTW, Windows doesn't have an uninstaller...it just uses whatever came
    with the particular program.

    --
    dadiOH

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...