A GIFT FOR ALL MY FANS !!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Sep 26, 2003.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Sep 26, 2003

  2. Annika1980

    SamMan Guest

    SamMan, Sep 26, 2003

  3. Annika1980

    pltrgyst Guest

    Hey, your husband's real cute, except for the birth defect with his
    head stuck to the side like that. They can fix that now with surgery,
    you know.

    -- pltrgyst

    pltrgyst, Sep 26, 2003
  4. Gerard McGovern, Sep 26, 2003
  5. Annika1980

    gr Guest

    How 'bout we chip in to buy Annika a new keyboard? One without a broken
    "caps lock" key.

    I know this sounds bad... but why is it that a lot of dumb 'Net users come
    from AOL?

    gr, Sep 26, 2003
  6. Annika1980

    ajacobs2 Guest

    Uhhhh, Darwins natural selection ?

    ajacobs2, Sep 26, 2003
  7. Annika1980

    George Kerby Guest

    George Kerby, Sep 26, 2003
  8. Annika1980

    Bram Guest

    They're still rocketscientists compared to most WebTV users though.

    Bram, Sep 26, 2003