    iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. Tihs
    is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

    Wonder how he would write "expialidocious"?

    richard, Nov 4, 2009

  2. richard

    Mike Easter Guest

    Surely misspelling Cincinnati isn't counted as a 'mistake' :) since
    there must be a lot of popular ways to spell it, such as Cinncinnati,
    Cincinatti, Cincinnatti, Cincinatti, and maybe something with an S in
    there.

    I think that people in Cincinnati must be very sensitive about it, but
    then probably the people in Pitsburg OH, which is not so far away, also
    think that people shouldn't be spelling the name of their city like that
    of Pittsburgh PA.

    Mike Easter, Nov 4, 2009

  3. richard

    richard Guest

    How about Zinzinnati?
    http://www.oktoberfestzinzinnati.com/okt.aspx

    richard, Nov 4, 2009
  4. Taht's jsut bllusiht! No Wnoedr kdis tdoay is so sutipd!
    With teh Google pgaes?

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ;
    and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER'

    "Stupid is as 'Lookout' does." --Forrest Gump's Mamma

    Bucky Breeder, Nov 4, 2009
  5. richard

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The richard Post:
    How fun, I read that without any errors, amazing. <g>

    OldGringo38, Nov 4, 2009