A Critical Windows Flaw Could Cause a New Zotob to Be Created

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Au79, Nov 2, 2005.

  1. Au79

    Au79 Guest

    Au79, Nov 2, 2005

  2. Au79

    old jon Guest

    Oh, while your here , could you tell me what:
    `Id #2 respawning too fast, timing out 5 minutes` means ?.
    Followed by Id #5, then Id #3 etc etc.
    It`s about time I found someone who knows something about linux.
    bw..OJ. (sorry for top post, but it always draws attention)

    old jon, Nov 2, 2005

  3. Au79

    Dave Lear Guest

    All it draws attention to is that you can't post properly.

    Dave Lear, Nov 2, 2005
  4. Au79

    old jon Guest

    Yes I can post properly, when I choose too !.
    There is a purpose behind this top post. Hav a nice day.
    bw..OJ

    old jon, Nov 2, 2005
  5. Au79

    john sumner Guest

    *PLONK* into the bozo bin you trolling jerk

    john sumner, Nov 2, 2005