A critical update is available to remove unacceptable symbols fromthe Bookshelf Symbol 7 font

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by SchoolTech, Feb 3, 2006.

  1. SchoolTech

    SchoolTech Guest

    SchoolTech, Feb 3, 2006

  2. SchoolTech

    Nik Coughlin Guest

    Nik Coughlin, Feb 3, 2006

  3. SchoolTech

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Sweet baby Jesus! How far can you take political correctness before it
    becomes just plain ridiculous?

    ~misfit~, Feb 3, 2006
  4. SchoolTech

    Jerry Guest

    It's well past that point

    Jerry, Feb 3, 2006
  5. T'was the Fri, 3 Feb 2006 16:53:56 +1300 when I remembered "~misfit~"
    Probably if someone said to you to stop talking about baby Jesus being
    sweet?:)

    Still, if you happen to offend the masses, you can get into trouble
    easily. Ask the Danish in regards to caricatures of Mohammed.

    Waylon Kenning, Feb 3, 2006
  6. SchoolTech

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Heh! True.