    2) The newsreader shows all replies to messages with 'Re:' instead of the
    typical hierarchical view. Any way to change this?

    TIA.

    Dale Brisket, Oct 2, 2005

  2. 1) Assuming the standard window display, in the upper right pane, at the
    right, just under the search box, there is a funny looking little icon.
    Click on that, and you ill drop down the list of columns that can be
    displayed. Check and uncheck as desired.

    2) View>>Sort by>>Threaded

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Oct 2, 2005

  3. Dale Brisket