    graphics card that fits the bill? (I'm not interested in gaming, just a lot
    of graphics/video work)

    Thanks

    James Williams, Aug 3, 2003

  2. James Williams

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 12:31:56 +0100, James Williams wrote:

    http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/D/DVI.html
    Very common www.google.com search

    Searched the web for
    dual head graphics card.
    Results 1 - 25 of about 84,600. Search took 0.24 seconds

    Searched the web for
    review dual head graphics card.

    <snip>

    Me

    why?, Aug 3, 2003

  3. James Williams

    HamMan Guest

    No, its a square, digital plug which gives higher quality (allegedly) on
    most TFT screens above 15"
    You can get analogue (the old type) conveters which alow you to plug a DVI
    monitor into an analog port.
    very, i believe the whole FX series has dual head, a DVI and an analog,
    which you can put a conveter on either port to get the right type for you.

    Any suggestions for a good
    The FX 2000 is geared for graphics, 3D modeling and video work, £1,250 from
    dabs

    HamMan, Aug 3, 2003