    temperatures, I rushed there and bought it.
    The ML-L3 works perfectly with my D70.

    Al

    almargheim, Jan 15, 2005

  2. almargheim

    almargheim Guest

    Someone on the Nikon D70 yahoo group told me what I was doing wrong, so
    I thought I'd share the answer here.

    I was giving up too soon. It took approximately four and half minutes
    of holding the Channel-Down button down before the first Pogo remote
    triggered the D70.

    To program the second remote I counted button presses instead of
    holding the button down. It took about 590 button presses before the
    D70 was triggered.

    Al

    almargheim, Jan 19, 2005