A Camera for the upcoming man

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by William Brown, Oct 10, 2010.

  1. William Brown

    Enkidu Guest

    Enkidu, Oct 10, 2010

  2. William Brown

    Me Guest

    That's a girl's camera - ostrich skin and all.
    The Austin Power M9 is the M9 Titanium, but it costs twice as much as
    that one.
    You could get a real camera, like a Hasselblad H3D 31, with lens for
    much less, but oops it's about image, not the image, anyway, who'd want
    to look like a pro when you could look like an oil sheik instead...

    Me, Oct 10, 2010
  3. William Brown

    Enkidu Guest

    ME! I want to look like an oil sheik, and in any case, you are wrong,
    that not a girl's camera.

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    Enkidu, Oct 10, 2010