    There is normally a noise when you switch on the A/C but that does not
    appear to be happening.

    The air is cool but not cold coming from the A/C

    caroline, Apr 2, 2007

  2. caroline

    Flirt Guest

    The air is already cool? Then check the thermostat..........

    Flirt, Apr 2, 2007

  3. Have you checked the obvious, like the fuses? Almost no matter what is
    wrong you'll need the assistance of a mechanic. It shouldn't be a big
    deal to get it repaired but try to find either someone you trust or is
    recommended by people you trust.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 2, 2007