A+ Brain Dump

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by \a:\\\, Jan 31, 2004.

  1. \a:\\\

    Karkucus Guest

    Karkucus, Feb 2, 2004

  2. Hi

    The best 'brain dump' source of what could appear in the exam that I found
    was the Comptia A+ objectives (at www.comptia.com). The night before the
    exam I checked over the multi-page listing and ticked off each one only if I
    was absolutely happy with my study on each subject. If not, then I had
    seriously missed important information, which meant I had more reading to
    do....

    Cheers
    Craig

    IHUG News Groups, Feb 2, 2004

  3. \a:\\\

    Rrrvvv Guest

    I think you should not look for advice from people that will judge you
    at everything you do. The truth is that your work proves your worth.
    People cheat all the time, I don't lie and cheat on interviews or work
    and I am not working. :/ Now I am going to be flamed for one thing or
    another but the fact is liars and cheaters do well. I have seen CEOs
    do it. Spineless weasels and cowards do well it is almost always the
    fact.

    Rrrvvv, Feb 10, 2004