A bloody ver of the penguin game

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bryan, Feb 26, 2004.

  1. Bryan

    Bryan Guest

    Bryan, Feb 26, 2004

  2. Bryan

    Bryan Guest

    Bryan, Feb 26, 2004

  3. Bryan

    Aunt Agatha Guest

    I wanna play too!
    server didn't let me:Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
    The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site
    owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
    boohooohooooooooo

    Aunt Agath

    Aunt Agatha, Feb 28, 2004
  4. Bryan

    Trent C Guest

    Try here: http://andrewg1323.uk.ro/ping.swf

    Trent C, Feb 28, 2004
  5. Bryan

    joevan Guest

    joevan, Feb 28, 2004
  6. Bryan

    c.r0wlands4 Guest

    Thanks Trent. I got straight in, having had the same problem as Aunt Agatha
    earlier.
    Pretty bloody though!

    c.r0wlands4, Feb 28, 2004
  7. Bryan

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Feb 28, 2004
  8. Bryan

    Brian H¹© Guest

    795.9 :)

    Brian H¹©, Feb 28, 2004
  9. Bryan

    ziggy Guest

    888.1 boy that head really motors roflmao

    ziggy

    ziggy, Feb 28, 2004
  10. Bryan

    Aunt Agatha Guest

    only 621.2 thank you, now I have to wipe the mess off off my screen.
    Aunt Agatha

    Aunt Agatha, Feb 29, 2004
  11. Bryan

    Aunt Agatha Guest

    You are waaaaaaaay too good
    Aunt Agatha

    <snip>

    Aunt Agatha, Feb 29, 2004
  12. Bryan

    Bryan Guest

    Haaaaa! A bit o' cheating going on here methinks?
    lol

    Bryan, Feb 29, 2004
  13. Bryan

    jsclarke Guest

    jsclarke, Feb 29, 2004
  14. Bryan

    jsclarke Guest

    jsclarke, Feb 29, 2004
  15. Bryan

    jsclarke Guest

    jsclarke, Feb 29, 2004
  16. Bryan

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Feb 29, 2004
  17. Bryan

    Dan Shea Guest

    1134, and I took a screenshot. Four big plinks and a good run of
    pitty-pats.

    ICBW, but I think the distribution of land mines is pretty random.
    It's sheer luck to get that kind of number.

    Cheers,
    dan

    Dan Shea, Feb 29, 2004
  18. Bryan

    ziggy Guest

    I did! I have proof of a 1090.5 tada!

    ziggy

    ziggy, Feb 29, 2004
  19. Bryan

    ziggy Guest

    Yeah, sometimes the mines double up too........

    ziggy

    ziggy, Feb 29, 2004
  20. Bryan

    Bryan Guest