    Sincerely,

    Kevin John Panzke

    MSDN Subscriber and Unofficial Windows Vista Beta 1 Beta Tester

    Guest, Aug 13, 2005

  2. Guest

    RonK Guest

    No beta for you !!

    RonK, Aug 13, 2005

  3. Guest

    Sam Crawford Guest

    You beta be good or Santa won't come either.

    Sam Crawford, Aug 13, 2005
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    For Your Information, I already have Beta 1 (I am a MSDN OS Level
    Subscriber), and have been filing Bug Report's on all the Bug's that I have
    found, so it would be nice if Microsoft would allow me to become an Official
    Windows Vista Beta Tester, and after all, I am in a total of 14 Beta's right
    now (according to what is listed on my Beta Place Home Page, some of them are
    RTM, however, so that may not be an accurate number).

    Guest, Aug 13, 2005
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I am sure that my new NVIDIA Ge Force 6800 (MY Birthday Present which I
    ordered today from Newegg.com), will run great on Windows Vista Beta 1 (which
    I already have, because I am an MSDN OS Level Subscriber).

    Guest, Aug 13, 2005
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    P.S. Microsoft regularly moniter's this Newsgroup, so you guys had better be
    very careful how you reply to my post, and not reply in the very rude manner
    that Ron K. and Sam Crawford replied in. I have half a right mind to report
    them to Microsoft, right now, but I will wait and see if they are willing to
    delete their posts, first!

    Guest, Aug 13, 2005
  7. Yes, guys, you better watch what you say. I have done some research on
    Kevin John Panzke and his BIO can be found here...

    http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/newbie.htm

    Best,

    Steve

    Steve Thompson, Aug 13, 2005
  8. Guest

    RonK Guest

    RonK, Aug 13, 2005
  9. Guest

    RonK Guest

    You don't watch Seinfeld ? - No Soup For You

    RonK, Aug 13, 2005
  10. Andre Da Costa, Aug 13, 2005
  11. Guest

    Ron Bogart Guest

    Just goes to show that the squeaky wheel doesn't always get the grease.
    :)

    Ron Bogart, Sep 4, 2005