    out altogether, I've put in extra * but each attempt fails.

    Anyone connected with this Mororola?

    Geoff Lane

    Geoff Lane, Nov 27, 2005

  2. Geoff Lane

    Peter M Guest

    you may have more feedback on uk.telecom.mobile for this type of query

    Peter M, Nov 27, 2005

  3. Geoff Lane

    Geoff Lane Guest

    I actually posted here as it was this group I got the answer from last
    time in relation to my Z600.

    Networking folk tend to be quite knowledegable :))

    Geoff Lane

    Geoff Lane, Nov 27, 2005
  4. how many GPRS profiles or CIDs are set in the phone ?

    Can the phone itself connect to GPRS eg WAP browser etc (don't know
    the phone)

    Phil

    Phil Thompson, Nov 27, 2005
  5. Geoff Lane

    Geoff Lane Guest

    Not 100% certain as the set up is totally different from my Z600 but I
    think it is 3 with GPRS being the third although I've tried it as
    profile 1 and 2.
    Yes, that is no problem.

    Geoff Lane

    Geoff Lane, Nov 27, 2005