    which buys access to download and updates for One year. These exam
    guides are usually $39-$69 each, that's thousands of dollars of savings
    for you

    shania, May 23, 2006

  2. shania

    Guest Guest

    "Late at night, light seeps out from under one door in an otherwise empty
    building on the Microsoft campus in Redmond, Washington. Dave Swartzendruber
    runs his hand over his bleary eyes, reaches for his cup of coffee, and
    returns to the computer screen. "
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/program/piracy.asp

    Quit rubing your eyes dude... it's right here. AT LEAST add the word
    testking to the spambot filter.

    Guest, May 23, 2006

  3. shania

    Guest Guest

    Here is another good read, it's a Link inside the "FAQ About Exam Security and
    Integrity" titled "Letter to MCPs and Candidates"

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/policies/letter.asp

    Guest, May 23, 2006
  4. shania

    Cerebrus Guest

    Thanks for the link, BD. That was one I had not seen already. But I
    wish they would update the content to reflect current realities
    It is dated :

    Cerebrus, May 23, 2006
  5. shania

    JaR Guest

    It turns out that it wasn't cheaters he was surfing for, and it wasn't his
    eyes he was rubbing.

    JaR, May 23, 2006
  6. shania

    Guest Guest

    << While I was at work, Cerebrus spurted out:
    Rumor is, they are working on that.

    Guest, May 23, 2006
  7. shania

    JaR Guest

    That rumor has been circulating long enough to qualify as an episode on
    Mythbusters.

    JaR, May 23, 2006
  8. shania

    Guest Guest

    << While I was at work, JaR spurted out:
    LOL...I understand that. But this is a new rumor that I got straight from the
    source....If ya know what I mean!

    Guest, May 23, 2006
  9. shania

    JaR Guest

    Ah. A new and improved rumor.

    Well, that's different then.

    Listen, I hate to pop your bubble, and I really hope that what you say is
    true, but we've had these promises and rumors "straight from the source"
    before.

    I, for one, will believe Microsoft is gonna get off it's butt and do
    something when I see it.

    The cynics around here are not going to suddenly come to jesus just
    because some microsoftie posts a position from the web interface, no
    matter how many of us claim it was authentic, because, guess what? They
    don't have any reason to. They need to post their position firmly and
    undeniably. From a microsoft IP, for starters. On a Microsoft web page
    would be better. And we need to see them going after the cheats.

    If ya know what I mean;-)

    JaR, May 23, 2006
  10. shania

    Guest Guest

    << While I was at work, JaR spurted out:
    Eh, it needed popping...really hurts when they pop on their own.
    I hear ya. And there is more to that rumor than I let out, only because this is
    public. If I get time during the week, I'll try to add something to the Sekrit
    forum.
    Yeah, saw that the other day with Dave. I really don't expect or care for him to
    believe anything we say.

    Guest, May 23, 2006
  11. shania

    Jtyc Guest

    The cynics around here are not going to suddenly come to jesus just

    The word "Jesus" should be capitalized.

    Thank you.

    Jtyc, May 23, 2006
  12. shania

    Guest Guest

    << While I was at work, Jtyc spurted out:
    As in (J)esus (t)hinks (y)ou (c)are

    Guest, May 23, 2006
  13. shania

    LoopBack Guest

    They should rename that article: Thanks MCNGP

    I particularly like:

    "You can help us protect your certification investment by discouraging
    fellow MCPs who may be sharing exam questions or answers. If you know
    of Web sites or individuals who may be disclosing Microsoft
    certification exam information, send e-mail to or
    telephone (800) 636-7544. Provide as much detail as possible so that we
    will be able to take appropriate action. We will investigate all
    credible leads.

    We commend your accomplishments as an MCP and appreciate your continued
    support.

    Very truly yours,

    The Microsoft Certified Professional Program Team "

    brings a tear to the eye.

    LoopBack, May 23, 2006
  14. shania

    LoopBack Guest

    I want see a name and shame website.
    http://www.microsoft.com/as$fu*kers with name, email address, picture
    and description of what they did. All MS need to do is to write a
    disclaimer which you agree to when you site the test (to go along with
    the NDA) to allow them to do so.

    That would be a GOOD deterrent.

    LoopBack, May 23, 2006
  15. shania

    JaR Guest

    I'm terribly sorry, wrong deity.
    Not at all.

    JaR, May 23, 2006
  16. shania

    JaR Guest

    Yes. Pity all the leads we have sent in appear to be incredible.

    JaR, May 23, 2006
  17. shania

    Guest Guest

    << While I was at work, LoopBack spurted out:
    That's exactly what many Cities do with their Sex Predators. All MS would have
    to do is get the @$$fu┬ękers classified as Exam [email protected]!sts.

    Guest, May 23, 2006
  18. shania

    Guest Guest

    << While I was at work, JaR spurted out:
    Not all of them, mine worked. Ok, well maybe it didn't exactly *work*, but it
    did get some heads turned.

    Guest, May 23, 2006
  19. shania

    Cerebrus Guest

    Thus spake LoopBack :

    Now that's a good idea, if there are any at all ! Something like the
    FBI's ten most wanted would be really cool. And the pics should be like
    they have for criminals in the US - One facing the camera with a board
    in hand, saying "I'm an a$$fsker !!", and one sideways profile.

    err... were we talking about washing away these people's sins ? Maybe a
    GOOD one can be found here <http://www.cleaning101.com/> ;-)

    Cerebrus, May 24, 2006
  20. shania

    LoopBack Guest

    That would be - detergent, but I don't think that works with sins.
    ;-)

    LoopBack, May 24, 2006