    Is there an unlimited number of installs I can perform with Windows XP 90 day
    evaluation copy (for learning purposes only)?

    thanks.

    Guest, Aug 23, 2004

  2. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Nope. You can screw it up, format, and reinstall to your hearts content.

    TechGeekPro, Aug 23, 2004

  3. Guest

    Gerard Bok Guest

    You probably mean 'Yep' here :)
    He asks if the number is unlimited.....

    Gerard Bok, Aug 24, 2004
  4. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    You are correct. Cut me some slack. It was late and I already had a few.

    TechGeekPro, Aug 24, 2004
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I have loaded and formatted and loaded and formatted
    Windows 2003 server about 6 times now on the same
    computer. I don't see why it wouldnt work with XP.

    Guest, Aug 24, 2004