    Saga Guest

    Fantastic!

    Saga

    Saga, Jul 15, 2005

  3. July 15, 2005

    :) Isn't it great!?!!? :) Nice to hear that there is another person in
    the world younger than me... (got MCP last year at 13 MCAD at 14) :)

    --
    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Application Developer

    Web Site: http://71.39.42.23
    Static IP

    Joseph Bittman MCAD, Jul 15, 2005
  4. Don Kim

    Guest Guest

    I heard about a case in Arkansas where a chicken escaped from the coup after
    getting it's head choped off by a farmer. When the farmer finally caught up
    with it 3 days later, it had mananged land a job as a lead software
    architect for TRW.

    Guest, Jul 16, 2005