    DX-DVDRW8.

    Any help would be appreciated

    Thanks in advance

    Whorrorfan, Apr 29, 2005

  2. Whorrorfan

    WebWalker Guest

    Flash the drive firmware?
    Any flashing is risky, you might end up having a death drive.

    WebWalker, Apr 30, 2005

  3. Whorrorfan

    Plato Guest

    If there was such a file to do that I wouldnt try it.

    Plato, Apr 30, 2005
  4. Whorrorfan

    ToMh Guest

    Firmware updates can make an 8X drive work with 16X disks,
    but it won't double the speed. That's usaully a HW limititation that can't
    be fixed by FW.

    ToMh, May 2, 2005